Good news for local drivers: Residents who don’t pay Montgomery County speed or red light camera tickets on time no longer need to worry about paying a late fee.
(Corrupt politicians were banking on the late fees. Now they wont get $2 mil in fees they were counting on as revenue. Cams are taxation without representation. Cams are a revenue opportunity. )
- Multiple crashes close I-270 near Frederick-Montgomery county line
- Montgomery County police officer killed in early morning crash
- A new policy in Montgomery?
- WJZ Looks At Speed Camera Impact On Maryland Roads – wjz.com
- Maryland Speed Camera Program Faces New Legal Challenge
- Many Motorists Enraged by Camera-Issued Tickets – NYTimes.com
- Maryland Speed Cameras
- The chilling new super speed camera heading Britain’s roads | Mail Online