So, Allstate has published their eighth annual report of cities with the worst drivers. Given the publisher of the study, I immediately began searching for some hidden bias.
Apparently, we are in the eye of the storm. Washington D.C. is ranked first – which means worst – with Baltimore City right behind in second.
- New Commuting Blog | Inside Charm City: Baltimore, Maryland blog
- Maryland Rear End Car Accidents :: Maryland Accident Lawyer Blog
- Maryland DUI Lawyer – Maryland DWI Attorney – Baltimore Drunk Driving Law Firm
- Baltimore Crime Beat: Maryland State Police bust scores of drunk drivers over holiday – Baltimore crime news: Police, courts and police stories in the city and central Maryland – baltimoresun.com
- Getting There: Maryland called ‘worse than Texas’ for bicyclists – From roads to rails to runways, Michael Dresser tracks transportation – baltimoresun.com
- Maryland cell-phone ban for drivers goes into effect Friday — is it strong enough? – @TBD On Foot | TBD.com
- Pedestrian crashes: higher injury severity and mortality rate for light truck vehicles compared with passenger vehicles — Roudsari et al. 10 (3): 154 — Injury Prevention
- Lawyer says state will settle in fatal state police accident – baltimoresun.com