A Montgomery County man who crashed his car and fled from the wreck, leaving three of his friends dead or dying, on Thursday was sentenced to 20 years in prison.
Get the ENTIRE story from the Post: via Driver who fled fatal Olney crash gets 20-year sentence – Crime Scene – The Washington Post.
- Police: Woman fled crash scene because other car’s occupants scared her – The York Daily Record
- Crime Scene – Prison after man’s 8th alcohol arrest
- Crime Scene – Md. restaurant crash injures 3
- Crime Scene – Woman killed in St. Mary’s crash
- Crime Scene – Frederick woman killed in Md. crash
- Crime Scene – Man dies in Saturday Anne Arundel motorcycle crash
- Crime Scene – Howard County cop hurt in crash
- Crime Scene – Deadly bus crash in Md. on I-70