There’s a new website of the report-a-bad-driver genre, ZapaTag.com. According to the ZapaTag Blog you can even use Twitter to report a bad driver. Just one caveat folks. We don’t want to read about you on ZapaTag as using your cellular telephone while driving!
It could be an eye opener to some folks who find their license plate in a site like ZapaTag. It might have a positive effect by slowing someone down or stimulate a long-needed family discussion.
ZapaTag is a new site according to their information. The site may be down on occasion or periodically have a glitch or two. That’s OK because the alternative site, PlateWire.com appears to be down and has been for some time without explanation.
When you use these types of sites please stick to business. You don’t do yourself or anyone a favor by using profanity or aggressive language in your posts. Pointing out the obvious is all you have to do make a valid protest. People who drive on a public highway, road, or parking lot are there for everyone to see and to comment on – politely.
Perhaps we will read your posts on ZapaTag?
- Using on-line tag reporting.
- Smooth Operator: Report an Aggressive Driver
- The Good Drivers You See
- POLICE REPORT | delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times
- POLICE & FIRE REPORT | delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times
- Truck driver cited in chain-reaction collision | collision, chain, driver – ENCToday
- Do You Know A Senior Driver Who Should Not Be Driving? | Hello Boomers Magazine
- Drunk driver sentenced to 20 years in Maryland crash that killed 2 men – The Washington Post