(The Herald-Mail) HAGERSTOWN — A Hagerstown woman has been indicted by a Washington County grand jury in the death of a New York man in a February crash on Interstate 81 in Halfway, according to Washington County Circuit Court records.
via Maryland: Hagerstown woman charged with negligent homicide in crash. Read the entire story at The Herald-Mail.
- Maryland: Hagerstown woman dies after crash on shoulder of I-70
- Maryland: Hagerstown woman injured in tractor-trailer crash on I-70
- Maryland: Del. woman killed, three injured in crash near Antietam Battlefield
- Driver faces charges in fatal crash, but not in death of woman – Herald-Mail
- Maryland: Three hurt in crash on U.S. 40 west of Hagerstown
- Maryland: Hagerstown Police to conduct sobriety checkpoint
- Maryland: Driver charged in crash that snarled I-81
- Tractor-trailer crash delayed traffic on I-70 near Hagerstown – herald-mail.com